Consultant Psychiatrist Learning Disabilities
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full Time)
£130,000 - £145,000 + benefits package
My client supports adults living with a learning disability or autism with complex needs across 20+ specialist health and social care settings in the UK. We work in partnership with the people who use our services and their families to ensure they have increasing choice and their voice is heard and acted upon at all levels of the organisation. We ensure that our services reflect the individuality of each person we serve and we uphold their right to feel safe and respected.
This post provides consultant psychiatric cover to one independent hospital and two care home services. These services are all in my clients Midlands region.
The post holder will be responsible for the provision of psychiatric services to adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated complex needs. Clinical work mostly entails comprehensive medical and psychiatric evaluations in collaboration
• MB BS or equivalent medical qualification
• MRCPsych OR MRCPsych equivalent (Learning Disabilties)
• Fully registered with the GMC with a licence to practise at the time of appointment
• Completed accredited training in learning disability psychiatry
• Registered as a Specialist in Psychiatry on GMC Specialist Register (or are eligible for such inclusion)
• Approved clinician status
• Approved under the section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act or equivalent
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation. If you recognise yourself in the above profile, or simply would like more info, then please get in touch with me. Please contact Apply- Apply
Please note, due to a high number of applications, I cannot contact all applicants – if you haven’t been contacted 2 weeks afterwards, please render your application unsuccessful.
- £ 130,000 - 145,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 27 Apr 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Psychiatry