Healthcare Assistant Band 4 - Community
London, Greater London, England
Do you love what you do, but are looking for more flexible working hours?
Athona Recruitment is looking for a band 3/4 Community Healthcare Assistant to work in community based in Haringey and the surrounding area. This position will be ad-hoc allowing you flexibility on your shift pattern, however full-time, part-time and locum shifts are also available.
Requirements and skills:
- Relevant UK experience working in a similar position.
- Training certified and knowledge in the following; health and safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling (desirable).
- A clear, in-date DBS (desirable).
What can you expect from Athona
- Generous hourly rates.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all bands and specialities.
- Shifts, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- A specialist dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
- Work-life balance.
- Fast-track registration and access to an industry-recognised revalidation support team.
- Refer a colleague to Athona and earn up to £100* per referral.
We cover all areas of nursing, including theatres, community, general, critical care, mental health and HCA. These jobs are accessible in both the NHS and private sectors; in settings such as hospitals and community centres. So if you're keen to build your career, gain immense reward from doing what you love and are seeking a new position; we want to hear from you.
- £ 11.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 25 Apr 2017
Closes 22 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant