Pediatrician - Vietnam
Pediatrician required for a well-established private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The upmarket facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be responsible for advising patients, parents, guardians and community concerning diet, activity, hygiene and disease prevention. Collect, record and maintain medical history, reports and results. Examine children to assess growth and development as well as examine patients by ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests in order to obtain information and determine diagnosis. Explain and discuss results and treatments with patients and parents. Monitoring patients’ condition and progress as necessary. Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents. Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease or injury to infants and children. Referring patients to Specialists where necessary. May be required to perform medical evacuations.
• MD Degree
• Valid PALS Certification
• Valid licence to practice in home country
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a busy private practice
• US$7 000 – 8 500pm (net / after tax deductions) plus additional benefits such as return flights, medical cover, malpractice insurance etc.
• 1 year contract (annually renewable)
• Standard working hours: 44hrs/week (5.5 days per week)
We would provide support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility
- $ 84000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Contract, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 6 Apr 2017
Closes 30 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor