Disability Analyst - PIP - London & South East Opportunity
London, Greater London, England
If you are a fully registered RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic with a minimum of 2 years post registration and you hold a full driving license, if you’re looking for a clearer career path to professional growth, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We have an exciting opportunity to train and qualify as a Disability Analyst as part of a successful integrated team.
Independent Assessment Services? is one of the UK’s leading assessment services providers. Our Health Professionals (HPs), complemented by support teams for delivering independent health and disability assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) against criteria set by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
The job involves:-
* Undertaking face-to-face assessments and compiling detailed medical reports
* Working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues
It is a flexible role that requires Health Professionals to both work within a clinical environment and to carry out consultations at claimants’ homes. There will a requirement to work autonomously and skills in report writing would be beneficial.
Flexible Working Opportunities Available:-
Full Time, Part Time, Weekend & Term time (minimum requirement of 20 hours per month).
Benefits Benefits include:-
• 25 days annual leave
• Yearly salary reviews
• Private medical insurance with options for your family,
• Income protection insurance
• Flexible overtime opportunities
• Many more optional benefits
We would love to speak with you further, so please click on the details below.
- £ 41000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 28 Mar 2017
Closes 25 Sep 2017
Ref: OTs and Physios
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy