PE Global Healthcare requires a Genetic Counselor for one of the largest hospital groups in Qatar.
This position provides genetic counselling services, research, and education in the field of genetic medicine.
The incumbent functions as a community resource by liaising with the public and strives to improve the
genetic health of individual populations through discovery, application, and communication of genetic
knowledge. The job requires the incumbent be a seasoned clinical professional with expertise in genetics
and genetic-related medicine.
Minimum: Master of Science in Genetic Counseling or related genetic medical field
• Experience: Minimum: 1+ years in a health care setting providing genetic counselling services
Preferred: 3+ years in a health care setting providing genetic counselling services
• Required Certification or Licensure or Registration:
Board Eligible from American, Canadian, or recognized country`s Board of Genetic Counseling
• Key Competencies:
English Intermediate, Arabic Basic
1. Special skills / aptitudes required; must have excellent skills in critical thinking, organization, and decision-making, and the ability to readily comprehend and disseminate complex and rapidly changing genetic information.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication ability to exercise independent judgment, take initiative and leadership, and collaborate effectively as a member of the health care team.
3. Computer skills with ability to use Word applications are necessary.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 16 Feb 2017
Closes 13 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Biomedical, Doctor, Laboratory