Specialty Doctor - Anaesthesia
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, EnglandAre you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a Specialty Doctor in Anaesthesia (£37,176 -£69,325 annually) to join a leading NHS Trusts based in Midlands.
If you are you committed to delivering the best of care through the best of people - this is the job for you.
If you have the following criteria you are eligible to apply:
- GMC registration or in process of getting your GMC
- PLAB, MRCP or equivalent
- Excellent English skills (IELTS Apply)
- UK experience is advantageous
- £28,076 - £ Apply annual salary (depending on experience)
- Fixed term 1 year contract available with the view to extend to permanent
- Tier 2 UK Visa Sponsorship
- Relocation benefits (up to £10.000)
- Training and Development
- Standard working hours
- Annual Leave 27 days per year, plus eight general/public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
For more information & a full Job Description please call Stella Tigani at (+44) Applyext .1507 alternatively press the APPLY button below.
I would be happy to speak to any friends or colleagues you can recommend looking for doctor positions anywhere in the UK and are GMC Registered or close to gaining their registration, please pass my details on. When they are successfully placed in a role, HCL offers you a £250 referral fee per candidate.
- £ 37176 - 69325 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor