Supervising Pharmacist - Kilkenny
Cpl Healthcare, in conjunction with its client, is recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist in Kilkenny.
It is a flexible position, working either a 4/5 day a week. Opening hours of 9-6 Monday to Saturday, Closed on Sundays.
- As Supervising Pharmacist, you will oversee all activities in the Dispensary and ensure the Dispensary consistently operates to its full potential.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of customer care is always delivered.
- You will be consulting and advising customers on a regular basis.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI.
- 3 years Community Pharmacy experience is essential.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1702-348260 with all applications.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 12 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist