- Develop the strategic and tactical publications plan; execute the plan to optimize timing, volume and reach for marketed devices or feature/devices under development.
- Write content for manuscripts, abstracts/posters, etc., providing content and editorial support; and review to ensure high-quality scientific communications.
- Serve as scientific communications contact; lead cross-functional Publications and Review team activities, engage and support authors, communicate with key clinical and other stakeholders to ensure input into the publications plan and individual publication projects.
- Perform ad-hoc systematic literature reviews to support ongoing activities and future projects. Write corresponding literature review plans and reports.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external authors/KOLs.
- Report on/ communicate publication-related activities to appropriate internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop process documents/templates and ensure adherence to publication SOPs and process guidelines, manage publications release process.
- Provide training support for publications-related procedures.
- Ensure appropriate compliance process and documentation.
- Support publication related needs of other stakeholders, eg, global marketing information activities; publications reprint ordering or open-access, as needed.
- Ensure completion of internal Clinical Affairs Newsletterand/or additional projects and assignments for Internal Communication purposes.
- € 70000 - 90000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Medical writer