Locum Consultant Doctor in Haematology - Essex
Chelmsford, Essex, England
ID Medical is currently seeking Locum Consultant Doctors in Haemotology, needed for placement in NHS Hospitals in Essex. We can offer full and part time jobs to suit your lifestyle and experience.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on location, grade and previous experience.
Core duties for this Haemotology position would include:
- The duties will involve 4 outpatient clinics on a weekly basis including adult Lymphoma, AML, general haematology and a new patient clinic.
- The consultant will also participate in a 1 in 6 first on call rota (i.e. 1 in 6 weekends and 1 in 6 weekdays). In addition they will take part in a monthly rolling rota covering the inpatient ward, bone marrow reporting, advice and Guidance online for local GPs and providing cover for another Hospital.
- We have a well-run weekly MDT that the candidate would participate in. It is supported by a full-time MDT co-ordinator, clinical radiologist and a dedicated haemato-pathologist. The service has been successfully peer reviewed, has an extensive annual audit programme.
- Qualified in Medicine
- Previous NHS experience
- Valid GMC registration
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor