High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Temporary / Ongoing
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MSK Physiotherapist for Ad-hoc shifts in the Buckinghamshire area. We are keen to hear from you whether you are looking for part time or full time.
Within this job you will be responsible for assessing patients with diverse presentations and complex MSK conditions. You will also be responsible for developing, planning and delivering effective individualised treatment programmes to patients, ensuring that you continually evaluate patient progress and reassessing and altering their treatment where necessary.
• Be a qualified Physiotherapist with valid HCPC pin number.
• Have experience at working at a Band 6 level or equivalent
• Have experience of working within an outpatient MSK setting
• Have excellent knowledge of physiotherapy in MSK conditions
• Have a full UK Driving License and access to your own transport
If you have the experience we will beat your current rate of pay, for more information or a confidential discussion please contact either Martine Cohen or Barbara Shaw at JS3 Recruitment on Apply.
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website Apply for more details.
- £ 20 - 25 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 28 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy