Theatre Nurses / ODP
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Theatre Nurses / ODP
Temporary / Ongoing
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Theatre Nurses / ODP on a locum bases in the Hampshire area. The right candidate should have at least 2 years post qual experience within a Theatre setting and have experience in Orthopaedics, ENT, Opthaimics and General Surgery.
Our client’s centre offers compact and friendly units where the environment is calm and the staff dedicated and professional. Our client’s facilities are state-of-the-art with a mixture of theatres, treatment rooms and endoscopy suites. You will be able to focus on what really matters; delivering a high standard of patient care. You will also be able to benefit from their fully supported training programmes, on site café and free parking.
Working as part of the multidisciplinary team, you will actively participate in and maintain the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff in the operating theatre suite and PACU. You will work as a member of the multi disciplinary peri-operative team to deliver and maintain a high standard of clinical care by participating in all activities of the department to enhance the patient’s experience.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Extensive clinical experience in either Orthopaedics, General surgery, Opthalmics or ENT
• Recovery experience
• Evidence of ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
• The ability to plan and prioritise own and others workload when under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• NMC Registered General Nurse / HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner
• Specialist theatre/recovery/day surgery training e.g. ENB Apply/176/A87/N81/DO3/A21/N33 or equivalent
If you have the experience we will beat your current rate of pay, for more information or a confidential discussion please contact either Martine Cohen or Barbara Shaw at JS3 Recruitment on Apply.
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website Apply for more details.
- £ 29 - 33 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 28 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: ODP