London, Greater London, EnglandSenior Radiographers - UK based required by TTM Healthcare to work in North West London, for a leading provider of independent healthcare, with a nationwide network of hospitals.
The hospital has five theatres, an endoscopy suite, a level III Intensive Care unit and an Urgent Care Centre, which enables the employees to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
The post holder will manage and plan individual investigations required, and follow the instructions of the supervisory radiologist, will support the Director and the Team Leaders of the department, will also produce images to a previously agreed standard, using techniques that produce the lowest radiation dose to the patient and staff.
These are permanent, full time roles working 37.5 hours/week (shifts). Competitive salary offered with excellent benefits.
- BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
- HCPC registration
- Extensive qualification experience in radiographic techniques and dealing with patients
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in General/MRI/CT (at least 1 year has to be UK experience)
- IV Cannulation certificate (desirable)
- Good communication skills in English if not the first language (written and spoken)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Health & safety and radiation protection knowledge (IRMER)
- Clinical training programmes
- Career development and learning
- 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Free Cark Park available
- Overtime available
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary paid sick leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Health screening for free
- Family and friends discount
- Discounted gym membership
These are exciting times for you to apply or to refer a friend! We are now offering £150 for every friend successfully placed (terms and conditions apply).
To discuss this role in more detail or to apply now, please send your up to date CV to Apply or call Apply Apply Applyto discuss further TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography