Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP Southend on Sea Up to £33,000 p/a + benefits
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
A state of the art private hospital in Southend on Sea has a vacancy for a Scrub Practitioner to join their team on a full time basis.
Applicants for this Scrub Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria;
• Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
• Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
• Have successfully completed ILS or ALS or be willing to undertake this
• Flexible to work a varied shift pattern and able to undertake on-call duties
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Full-time working hours are 37.5 per week on mixed shifts and the salary offered is up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also have access to an excellent staff benefits package which includes private medical cover, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospital settings near you, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 33000 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: ODP