Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Temporary / Ongoing
This role requires experienced, confident and fully competent HPC registered Diagnostic Radiographers who are capable of delivering a high quality, diagnostic service to NHS patients from the local geographical areas of Derbyshire and Lincolnshire. The Radiographer role is seeking flexible, multi-skilled Radiographers who are capable of undertaking a range of general radiography, theatre, Mobiles and also MRI. The service requirements are based upon a flexible, highly skilled Radiography team delivering service to patient’s closer to their homes and work within community based sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be expected to undertake the following duties;
• Clinically justify X-ray and/or MRI referrals using referral acceptance criteria defined within the Care UK referral and scanning protocols.
• Undertake a broad range of Radiographic and/or MRI techniques and be flexible in adapting to the requirements of all patients and examination scenarios.
• Successfully undertake a process of competency assessment which will assess the candidate’s ability to fulfil the requirements of a Radiographer. This process will be undertaken using a variety of assessment methods.
Skills and Knowledge
To be successful in this role you must have;
• Understanding of Risk Management, Clinical Governance, and maintaining a safe working environment.
• Evidence of CPD and participation in clinical audit
• Broad Experience of Radiographic Practice in X-ray, Theatre/Mobiles and/or MRI
• Competency in autonomous radiographic practice
• Ability to provide specialist radiographic views upon request by specialists
• BSc in Radiography or equivalent qualification
• Registered with the HCPC
If you have the experience we will beat your current rate of pay, for more information or a confidential discussion please contact either Martine Cohen or Barbara Shaw at JS3 Recruitment on Apply.
If you are responding directly to this position please attach your current CV and inform us of your current remuneration.
Should you know anyone who may be seeking an opportunity then JS3 offer a referral scheme. Please refer to our website Apply for more details.
- £ 23 - 25 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography