SPR Care of the Elderly - Scunthorpe
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
CRG Doctors require professional and experienced Care of the Elderly Middle Grade doctors to work in the North Lincolnshire region, who have a current GMC registration.
We will accept Specialist Registrar's (SpR) or Staff Grade (SG) candidates and you will be required to cover the full rota, including general medicine on-calls (long days, nights, and weekends).
We are able to offer the rates of £50 - £55 per hour.
You will need:
* A minimum of 6 months relevant or qualified experience
* The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
* Right to work in the UK
* Current Enhanced DBS
What CRG Doctors can offer you?
* Fast track registration process
* Immediate start subject to registration
* Assistance with travel expenses and public transport costs*
* Assistance with accommodation if required*
* Earn up to £1,000 via our refer a friend scheme*
* Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
* No charges or registration fees, our service to you is free
* Prompt weekly payments
* Short and long term work for odd sessions plus continuity of work available
* Nationwide coverage
In order to apply
CRG Doctors supply medical locums across all grades and specialities to public and private sector organisations such as the NHS, the MoD and private hospitals. The division, which operates 24/7, has expertise across all specialities, including A&E, Anaesthetics, Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obs & Gynae and Psychiatry.
More than 70 trusts nationwide use CRG Doctors as their provider of choice for a wide range of requirements, whether it's for emergency shift cover, to fill long-term vacancies or to meet permanent recruitment needs.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Subject to terms and conditions. For referral bonus see Apply/medical-staffing/refer-a-friend/ for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- £ 50 - 55 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 15 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor