Nuclear Medicine Technicians
London, Greater London, England*** CALLING ALL NUCLEAR MEDICINE RADIOGRAPHERS ***
Are you looking for a New and Exciting Challenge?
Do you want to work with one of the U.K’s Leading NHS Trusts?
TTM Healthcare is now recruiting Band 6 Nuclear Medicine Radiographers for our Client for a Highly Specialised Cancer centre in North London. Our client has around 5,000 people working for them across four main hospitals.
This is a multi-diverse role. You will take part in the full range of clinical diagnostic and therapeutic Nuclear Medicine services provided by the department. Participate fully in the provision of the radiopharmacy service and promote high standards of patient care and treatment delivery. You will also co-ordinate the day to day nuclear medicine clinical service in the absence of band 7 staff.
The successful candidates will have access to fantastic benefits. On top of this, the successful candidates will work within an Established Organization.
My Client :
- Provides care for a large catchment population of almost 2 million people and some patients are referred to the Client from across the country into areas where they have specialist knowledge and expertise.
- Our Client prides itself on being at the forefront with the latest technology available for treatment and many patients being offered clinical trials for both chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments
- BSc. in Radiography
- Post Grad Nuclear Medicine or Related Subjects desirable
- Evidence of Current CPD
- Member of the Society of Radiographers
- Clinical technologists must be on the Voluntary Register operated by IPEM
- Specialised theoretical and practical clinical knowledge in nuclear medicine of diagnostic imaging and therapeutic and palliative treatments
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, national standards, professional and other guidelines
- Two years practical experience in diagnostic Nuclear Medicine investigations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Continuing professional and career development
- 27 day Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Attractive Salary
- NHS Discounts
- Childcare Support
- Promotes Equality and Diversity
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please email your CV to:
Apply or please call Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 26302 - 35225 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Feb 2017
Closes 6 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography