Physiotherapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a part time role (20 hours per week) based in a residential setting Cork.
The residents live in supported accomodation and self contained apartments, the role would invole an adult physical and neurological case load.
This role is to start immediately.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Physiotherapy
- Experience working with adults with physical disabilities and neurological conditions essential
- Experience in a residential setting is preferable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available to start immediately
- Professional qualification validated by CORU where applicable / membership of ISCP
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Physiotherapist jobs
- € 33969 - 50032 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 14 Feb 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy