Locum Acute Medicine Consultants (3 Positions)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
I am in need of 5 Acute Medicine Consultants to work in a brand new AMU in a foundation trust near Birmingham. We are setting up interviews in February and March so that start times can be as quick as possible. Candidates will need the following...
- Full Specialist GMC or CCT completion in less than 6 months along with General GMC registration.
- Previous experience as a NHS/HSE Consultant or Specialist if coming from oversees.
- 8+ Years experience in Acute Medicine.
- MRCP or ideally FRCP.
Sub-specialty interests are encouraged and 1-2 additional PAs can be discussed during the interview.
- Salary £76,001-£102,465 + Additional Hours + Locum Hours
- Relocation Package up to £8000
- Affordable hospital or local accommodation
- Management & teaching opportunities
Send your CVs to: Apply
- £ 76001 - 102465 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Feb 2017
Closes 31 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor