Senior MRI Radiographer (Wellington Hospital)
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
About The Facility
The Wellington Hospital is expanding in 2017 with the opening of a brand new state-of-the-art outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre located in Elstree, North-West London (WD6 3BS).
The centre will accommodate a wide range of both diagnostic and treatment services and will consist of; 16 Consulting rooms, 3T MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound & 6 treatment rooms.
As a Senior MRI Radiographer at our new Elstree outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre (WD6 3BS), you will be working with the most modern diagnostic and imaging equipment including General, DEXA, CT, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Radiology.
This is a full time, permanent post. 37.5 hours per week.
The projected salary range is is £36,937 - £44,271 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package on top. This includes, mentorship programme training, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover and much more.
Duties & Responsibilities
* You will play an integral role ensuring diagnostic imaging of the highest standard and maintain the highest quality of patient care.
* Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services whiles rotating between areas as required.
* To provide clinical supervision and facilitate the learning and development of Senior 2 staff members within the Imaging unit.
* Provide a portable service to wards and departments.
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
* Maintain X ray records and archived images.
Skills & Experience
* Educated to degree or diploma level in radiography with HCPC registration.
* Experience Radiographer within General, theatre, mobile and MRI experience.
* Team leading and supervisor skills with the ability to co-coordinate departments.
* Health and Safety training.
- £ 36937 - 44271 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Feb 2017
Closes 14 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography