Registered Nurse / Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist
Trowbridge, Wiltshire, EnglandCapita Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting qualified nurses, physiotherapists and occupational therapists provide pre-entry medical scrutiny of candidates' Primary Health Care Records (PHCR) for the Army.
Working in partnership with the Armed Forces, this role is part of the process that involves the medical screening of Army candidates and is based in Upavon, Wiltshire. You will have at least 5 years post-NMC / HCPC Registration experience and experienced in working in multi-disciplinary teams.
As a key member to a team of Nurses/Occupational Therapists/ Physiotherapists engaged in PHCR scrutiny, you will be confident in taking clinical responsibility for the quality of decisions made and to record decisions accurately using the prescribed process.
The available roles are part and full-time (between 22.5 and 37.5 hours per week), flexible working may be available but must meet the needs of the service and only after satisfactory completion of the training period.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
* Qualified Nurse with at least 5 years NMC post-registration experience.
* Current PIN with no restrictions.
* Qualification / Experience in Occupational Health is desirable but not essential.
* Qualified Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with at least 5 years HCPC post-registration experience.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work load.
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of as a multi-disciplinary team.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer literacy.
Familiarity with Armed Forces recruitment medicals or experience working with the MOD is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Capita plc.
- £ 25000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Feb 2017
Closes 14 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Physiotherapy