Durham, Durham, EnglandAre you looking for to continue your career as a Consultant Paediatrician in the UK NHS? HCL is currently recruiting for numerous NHS hospitals throughout the UK looking for experienced Consultant Paediatrician.
Renowned for its bustling cities, beautiful national parks and fantastic coast lines – the UK has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience.
As a Consultant Paediatrician you will be responsible for:
- To provide, with Consultant colleagues, general Paediatric and Neonatal services for the prevention, diagnosis and management of illness and the proper functioning of the department.
- To participate in the Consultant of the Week rota. This will involve covering the ward, SCBU and maternity one week in ten.
- To assess children for acute child protection purposes at the request of police and social services when covering the ward as ‘Consultant of the Week’ or on-call
To be eligible for this opportunity you are required to have:
- GMC Registration
- Experience working as a Consultant or Senior Specialist in Paediatrics
- Experience of teaching and audit
Salary starts from £76,001 to £102465 Plus a relocation package.
For further information, or discuss possible career paths for you in the UK, please contact Sarah Wilkinson at HCL Permanent on Apply Apply Apply.
- £ 76001 - 102465 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Feb 2017
Closes 14 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor