Band 5 Radiograher
Stafford, Staffordshire, EnglandAre you a Band 5 Experienced Plain Film Radiographer with a desire to work in a Major Teaching Hospital?
Do you want to be part of a forward thinking department?
Would you like to work for a, leading centre in healthcare driven by excellence in patient experience, research, teaching and education?
TTM Healthcare have permanent vacancies in Plain Film X Ray, Nuclear Medicine, CT, Ultrasound, Mammography and Interventional Radiology.
You will be working within the Imaging Directorate under the overall guidance of the Modality Team Leader, participating in all aspects of general radiography including plain film, fluoroscopy in theatre/endoscopy suite and portable examinations.
You will be using a highest specialised techniques and equipment, the Imaging Department provides a range of diagnostic and interventional services such as CT, MRI, X-Ray, Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound.
Essential Requirements for You to Demonstrate:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- You will have Full HCPC registration
- You will have Very good level of English - written and conversational
- You will have IT skills (MS Office)
- You must have DR experience
- You must have Theatre experience
- You will have the ability to work under pressure and in a high paced environment
- You will be Flexible to cover on-call nights and weekends
- You will have Excellent patient care, listening and understanding
These are full-time permanent position working Monday to Sunday, 37.5 hours/week on a full shift system to provide a 24/7 service.
Hours of Duty: 37.5 over a 7 day working week including mandatory participation in out-of hours duties.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary for your commitment and dedication as well as an outstanding Benefits package.
- Permanent full time contracts, 27 days annual leave, Holiday Allowance: 27 days per annum, there is an additional allowance of 2 days after 5 years and a further allowance of 4 days after 10 years service (Pro-rata for part-time staff)
- Bank Holiday Allowance: 8 Bank Holidays. (Pro-rata). There will be a requirement to work Bank Holidays on a rota basis, on going training and development opportunities
- NHS pension scheme, a range of NHS discounts, Childcare support, Onsite accommodation.
If you are interested in interviewing in February please send your up to date CV to Apply or call Applyto discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 21909 - 28464 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Feb 2017
Closes 17 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography