Woking, Surrey, England
Sector: Mental Health
This specialist Hospital in Woking provides low secure services for male and female patients and a specialist psychiatric care service for adolescents. The site also consists of a male low secure unit.
The successful candidate will manage a small caseload of risk-assessed patients and use evidence-based principles and practice to assess, plan, and facilitate recovery-focused interventions for participation and independence.
The Occupational Therapist will provide a high quality and comprehensive service for adolescents with complex mental health difficulties. As part of the Occupational Therapy and Activities service, the post holder will ensure the team maintain an active role within the multi-disciplinary team.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
My client is looking for exceptional, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Occupational Therapist to join their expanding team across their service.
Successful applicants must be HCPC registered and be willing to work as members of a full multi-disciplinary team and will possess excellent team and communication skills together with vision and enthusiasm to develop the hospital’s service model.
• Enhanced Maternity benefits
• Annual holiday entitlement
• Birthday and anniversary leave
• A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
• A generous company Pension Scheme
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• An all employee Bonus Scheme
• Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Savings centre
• Childcare Vouchers
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Feb 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist