Customer Relations Manager - Nursing Home
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Customer Relations Manager (Elderly Nursing Home Sector) - High End Provider
Package Details: £30,000 p/a + Performance Bonus + Excellent Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Monday - Friday)
Location: Edinburgh initially with a view to growing remit across Scotland(Remit Will Expand)
Compass Associates have a unique job vacancy available for an experienced engaging customer relations manager, with a particular interest in brand promotion and community engagement in order to generate additional revenue.
This is a fantastic opportunity for all Marketing professionals, with a solid appreciation of commercial objectives. This role will be hands on (Initially single site), identifying areas of improvement around developing customer experience / journey, increasing brand awareness and building / developing external relationships in order to fill empty beds predominately targeting the private self funding market. The long term aim of this role is to replicate success across multiple services . My client is looking for a confident , consultative and personable individual with the ability to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues. Elements of the role will include training and development of staff within the service.
- All applicants should have a direct sales or marketing background, ideally you will have experience in identifying areas of improvement across a service .
- Marketing within a community setting or developing localised campaigns is highly desirable.
- Marketing and relationship management experience within the care industry is desirable. (Will also consider candidates with experience across the hotel or leisure industry.
- Candidate will need to be driven , organised and self sufficient (the successful candidate will have a comprehensive induction and ongoing support)
- The successful candidate will need to be engaging , creative and be able to build relationships with staff at all levels.
- Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have a full and valid driving license. (Role will eventually cover the whole of Scotland - multi site)
- Competitive salary. (£30,000p/a)
- Excellent holiday allowance. (35 Days)
- On-going training & development programme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Free parking.
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Feb 2017
Closes 13 Apr 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration