Band 7 Sonographer
Leicester, Leicestershire, EnglandBand 7 Sonographers, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the biggest and busiest NHS Trusts in the country, for positions based in Leicester.
The selected candidates will be expected to deliver a high quality, effective and efficient ultrasound service to the highest professional standards. You will provide clinical excellence and manage the day to day organisation of ultrasound, providing effective and efficient leadership of the area.
These are full time roles, with the working hours taking place over 7 days a week and on call and shift work required. Excellent salary offered in line with experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to come live in a fantastic region in the heart of the UK and work within a well-established teaching hospital trust that continues to lead the way in developing new and innovative research and techniques.
- Qualified Sonographer with Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Medical Ultrasound
- Minimum 2-3 years post graduate experience in ultrasound with a sound clinical knowledge of ultrasound
- Ability to perform abdomen/obstetrics/gynaecological ultrasound procedures independently and to a high standard
- Previous supervisory experience
- HCPC registration desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, reflecting a positive, professional attitude at all times
- Ability to demonstrate and build working relationships with people at all levels within the multidisciplinary teams
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, please email your CV in word format to
Apply, or call Applyto discuss further with a member of the team. TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Feb 2017
Closes 13 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Sonography