Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
Reading, Berkshire, England
Salary: £7.50 to £14 per hour (DOE)
Description: This local independent pharmacy currently has an opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or Accredited Checking Technician (ACT).
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
* Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Accuracy Checking Technician Status
* NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
* NVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
* Ideally 2 years' experience
* Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
* Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
* High level of concentration
* Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
* Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
* Ability to work effectively to deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
* IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 28 days annual leave allowance (including public holidays), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel pack scheme and ongoing training and development.
- £ 7.5 - 14 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Feb 2017
Closes 12 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacy technician