Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - NHS
Taunton, Somerset, England
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Musculoskeletal - NHS - South Somerset - £24 - £30 per hour
We are recruiting a band 6 Locum Physiotherapist to join the Musculoskeletal ( MSK ) Outpatients team for our NHS client in South Somerset. The role is to start ASAP and will be full time on an ongoing basis.
The suitable candidate will need to have extensive post qualified experience in MSK in the UK. Successful Physiotherapist will also ideally have previous NHS experience. The manager is especially looking for someone with experience of elderly rehab to help with the growing needs within the team.
Benefits of the role as a Musculoskeltal Physiotherapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Complex caseloads - musculoskeletal and spinal injuries specialism
- Excellent transport links
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Musculoskeltal Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Previously working within the NHS
- NHS work
As a Musculoskeltal Physiotherapist you MUST be
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
- £ 24.00 - 30.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy