Assistant Team Manager - OT
Oxted, Surrey, England
Adults Assistant Team Manager, OT Qualified
£40,000-£50,000 per annum.
As an Assistant team manager you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £40,000-£50,000 per annum.
About the role:
* We are looking for an Assistant Team Manager, OT qualified who will be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to the personalisation agenda and be able to demonstrate an applied knowledge of Adult Social Care legislation including the Mental Capacity Act and the NHS Continuing Healthcare National Framework.
* They will be an excellent communicator and demonstrate the skills and ability to manage and support the day to day running of a busy, dynamic team effectively prioritising daily challenges and expectations.
* They will be confident in making sound decisions that respond flexibly and quickly to changing needs that arise in a high pressure acute hospital environment. You will be able to develop effective partnership relationships with individuals, carers and families and positive relationships with professional health staff both within and outside the hospital.
Requirements of an Assistant Team Manager:
* Applicants must hold an occupational therapy qualification, have completed any post qualification practice or training requirements and have current professional registration with their relevant registration authority.
* You will need to have competent IT skills and be able and willing to learn to use a variety of software systems.
* Applicants will need to have the willingness and ability to travel across Surrey in accordance with the demands of the work and the job profile.
What to expect:
* £2,000 Start-up package scheme (£1,000 in your first month's pay, £1,000 in your sixth month)
* 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
* Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
* A wide variety of training and development opportunities
* Flexible working options
* Commitment to Career Progression
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
* Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on Apply
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist