Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
Beckenham, Greater London, England
BMI Healthcare's Sloane Hospital in London is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Manager to join their team of staff within the Pharmacy Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in pharmacy - post graduate qualification preferred, registered on the General Pharmaceutical Council register
* Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
* Experience of managing a team, mentoring and teaching (preferred).
Duties of this role include:
* To actively lead the development of a cohesive and collaborative Pharmacy service in the face of the changes and challenges posed to the Independent sector.
* To provide overall management Pharmacy Service.
* To provide efficient high quality Pharmacy services as part of the pharmacy team.
* To be responsible for the management and daily running of the Pharmacy Department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
* To provide clinical direction and leadership for all pharmacy staff in the hospital.
* To co-ordinate and manage the provision of pharmacy services in hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 40000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 10 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist