Band 7 Sonographers
Maidstone, Kent, EnglandTTM Healthcare are delighted to announce that we are recruiting for a number Band 7 Sonographers on behalf of a Huge Trust in East Kent.
These are permanent positions offering an excellent salary, sponsorship of visa's, temporary subsidised accommodation, plus other benefits.
- The Sonographer will be able to carry out a wide range of complex examinations (including obstetric, abdominal, paediatric, gynaecological, small parts and vascular exams).
- They are required to make decisions regarding follow-up scans to monitor conditions and also referral to the appropriate clinicians when necessary. These actions will be based on the findings of the ultrasound examinations.
- The Sonographer is required to communicate highly sensitive information to patients and clinicians which will include relaying results of a fetal death or malformation or a serious patient illness.
The post includes the training, assessing and mentoring under graduate and post graduate students in different disciplines including clinicians and their practical assessments leading to a professional qualification.
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography
- MSc in Medical Ultrasound.
- Ultrasound Nuchal Translucency Accreditation.
- 4 years experience
- Full HPC Registration.
- Abdomen & small parts is desirable.
- Ability to travel across the entire Trust in a timely manner.
This truly fantastic opportunity is a full time permanent role with attractive benefits Including relocation assistance, accommodation, flexible working hours and a state of the art department with modern machines.
To apply for this position please send your CV and contact details to: Apply
Phone: From the UK: Apply
Outside the UK: + Apply
To view all our vacancies please visit Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 31383 - 41373 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Sonography