Nuclear Medicine Technicians
Stafford, Staffordshire, England*** CALLING ALL NUCLEAR MEDICAL TECHNCIANS ***
Are you looking for a New and Exciting Challenge?
Do you want to work with one of the U.K’s Leading NHS Trust?
TTM Healthcare is now recruiting both Nuclear Medical Technicians in the North Midlands. Our client provides the highest level of healthcare, whilst having some of the most modern operating theatres in Europe.
You will actively be involved in all aspects of technical work required for imaging, non-imaging, in-vitro counting, therapeutic and radiopharmacy procedures. You will be required to rotate through all areas of the department including radiopharmacy. You will also be required to work without close supervision and will be expected to participate in the supervision of unqualified staff.
The successful candidates will have access to fantastic benefits. On top of this, the successful candidates will work within an Established Organization.
My Client :
- They provide a full range of general acute hospital services for approximately Apply people. They also provides specialised services, such as Trauma, for three million people in a wider area.
- A leading centre in healthcare driven by excellence in patient experience, research, teaching and education
These are positions offering excellent benefits:
- BSc Clinical Technology (Nuclear Medicine) or Clinical Science (Nuclear Medicine) or Equlivent
- Post Grad Nuclear Medicine or Related Subjects desirable
- HCPC Registered
- Ability to operate complex gamma cameras, sample counters (tissue/excreta), imaging computers and associated equipment to carry out routine and complex imaging and non-imaging investigations
- Good knowledge of Radiation Protection Legislation
- Demonstrate Formal Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Continuing professional and career development
- 27 day Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Attractive Salary
- NHS Discounts
- Childcare Support
- Promotes Equality and Diversity
To discuss these roles in more detail or to apply please email your CV to:
Apply or please call Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 21909 - 21909 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography