Immediate posts available for experienced Healthcare assistants in the Kilkenny Area with TTM Healthcare. If you are currently looking for work in a hospital setting, then we have what you are looking for! APPLY NOW with your CV to Apply
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have FETAC level 5 major award
- Will have at least 6 months' experience
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course and this will be in-date (less than 2 years old).
- willing to complete other training
- Hep B vaccinations
- Have fluent written & spoken English
- Have all relevant international police clearances
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
When you join the TTM Locum Care Team you can expect:
- Regularly scheduled shifts
-The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the market.
- Personal & Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment Consultants.
- Interview Preparation where applicable for all contract roles.
- Weekly payment.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant