Disability Assessor - Lincoln
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
Hi, Are you a registered Nurse, Physio, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist looking for a new role? if so this may be the role for you!
Capita has a number of Disability Assessor roles available in and around Lincoln. We have Permanent and Contract roles available.
Interested? or know someone who may be to receive a referral fee of up to £250.
This is a great opportunity to work for an employer who looks to reward and develop its staff. This is a newly created role and as such is a high profile position, whilst remaining rewarding and interesting. You may be looking for a new and stimulating role, perhaps to expand your career, or maybe you want to add another string to your bow?
We currently have opportunities to train Health professionals to become 'Personal Independent Payments Disability Assessors'. These roles will support the new PIP legislation, meaning you will be joining the project at a really exciting time due to the growth of our workforce and the opportunities that may bring.
The role and your duties:
- You will write reports that will support the claimant through their benefit journey. The report is similar to a functional assessment; looking at how disabilities or impairments have an impact on activities of daily living.
- As a number of Claimants prefer to be assessed at home, the role will be community based with the flexibility of assessing throughout the day up to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 6pm Saturday. Most shifts will be Monday-Friday before 6pm.
- It is essential that you have a car, and are an owner-driver (fuel expenses covered)
- We are keen to attract qualified Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Paramedics to become part of an empathetic, caring team that will be focused on the PIP's claimant's journey, ensuring we offer a personal yet objective assessment.
- Hold a current and valid NMC / HCPC registration
- Salary - 34k
- Benefits- 31 days holiday inclusive, mileage expenses, mobile, laptop, various schemes and discounts with Capita partnerships
- Hours - Full Time / Part time / Contract
- Training - A full and thorough 5 week training program which will take you through both clinical and practical modules
If this sounds like you apply within remembering to attach your CV or call Chris Bonner on 0161 274 8516
Capita Social Care Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
Ref: CB DAF 321
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy