Emergency department physician/ consultant in Dubai
Are you ready for a new opportunity abroad? ID Medical is currently recruiting a highly experienced and qualified British or European National for a permanent role in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. This job, working in the emergency department as an ED Physician/Consultant is full-time. This job is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career!
The ideal candidate will be able to apply their experience to varied clinical situations. Working as a good member of the wider clinical team is an important aspect of this role, so a professional manner and strong communication skills are valuable. You should also demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable.
Excellent earning potential of AED 61,000 per month / £13,627 per month tax free. Annual £ Apply (approx) PER YEAR + £20,440 end of contract bonus
- Provides direct patient care and provides medical direction and advice to the 'on shift' medical and other healthcare staff within the Emergency Department.
- Provides care and makes treatment decisions based on real time evaluation of patients' history, physical findings and diagnostic studies.
- Consultant experience in the UK or Western Europe
- British or European Nationals only
- Appropriate Emergency Medicine qualification- CCT, FCEM
- Able to commit to 2 year contract
- Able to start within 3 months
- Leading International hospital based in Sharjah
- Working is busy department that see approx. 300 patients a day
- 16 shifts a month make up a total of 44 hours a week,
- Educational allowance AED 20,000 per child (maximum 2 children).
- Contract 2 years
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights (including spouse & 2 children)
- Annual leave flight ticket (including spouse & 2 children)
- Leave: 30 Calendar Days
- 16 shifts per month, 44 hours per week.
- Family accommodation provided (Ajman)
- Company car
- Private Health Insurance (including spouse & 2 children)
END OF CONTRACT BONUS as per UAE Labour Law = 1.5 months' salary or £20,440
If you have the following please apply!
Benefits with ID Medical:
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Excellent salary packages available
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 163000 - 163000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Feb 2017
Closes 9 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor