Barlborough, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
£100k depending on experience
Full Time (45 hours per week)
We are looking for an experience Consultant Anaesthetist to join a leading health care company in the Chesterfield area. Reporting to the Medical Director the Consultant Anaesthetist will be required to perform a range of anaesthetic procedures, on patients referred to the centre, working in accordance with hospital protocols and working practices.
To be considered for this role you will be required to have the following;
* Excellent clinical quality record and be able to demonstrate the ability to perform efficiently in theatre.
* Can demonstrate commitment to excellent teamwork with clinical colleagues, willingness to utilise and develop clinical care pathways in the overall management of patients and assist in improving these pathways over time, and a very positive attitude to dealing with patients.
* A commitment to provide out of hours on call cover on a rota basis will be required.
* A broad clinical experience of all forms of adult anaesthesia, particularly orthopaedics
* Able to offer expert clinical opinion on range of problems in anaesthesia
* Proven ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients without direct supervision
* Knowledge of evidence based practice
* Excellent clinical skills
* Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
* Fluent English and proven verbal and written communicate
* Ability to take responsibility and show evidence of team leadership
* Commitment to the audit process
* Maintaining practice in line with recent professional developments
Skills & Experience required include;
* UK registerable Medical Degree
* FRCA or equivalent
* Past record of academic achievement
* Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality
- £ 100000 - 100000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Feb 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor