Senior Radiation Therapist
DublinSenior Radiation Therapist, urgently required by TTM Healthcare, to join a state of the art Radiotherapy department, based in Dublin.
The Radiotherapy department has 2 matched Elekta Synergy Linear accelerators and a CyberKnife centre.
TTM Healthcare are searching for a Senior Radiotherapist to help lead the radiotherapy team in providing optimal care to patients in a very modern well equipped department.
This is a full time, permanent positon with competitive salary offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiation Therapy or equivalent
- CORU registration essential
- At least three years satisfactory, post qualification experience
- Ideally have Electa experience.
- Ideally have experience in Cyberknife and Stereotactic Radiotherapy.
- Experience at Senior Level
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of effective planning, organising and time management skills
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Apply now by sending us an up to date copy of your CV to Apply or call Apply Apply Applyto discuss further.
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €200!
Please note that 'Radiographer' and 'Radiation Therapists' are protected professional titles in the Republic of Ireland. After 31 October 2015, you must be registered with CORU, the body responsible for the statutory regulation of the health and social care professions in Ireland.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Mar 2017
This job was posted to: Radiotherapy