Occupational Therapist - Wicklow
Experienced Occupational Therapist required to work with adults for a locum primary care role in Wicklow.
The role will involve working with an adult primary care caseload. Clients are based in their own homes and attending primary care centres so a car and full licence is neccessary, travel will be required through Bray and the surrounding area.
The client will consider candidates at senior level or an experienced basic grade.
This role is due to commence 9th January.
Working as part of a well structured OT team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to adults with a range of disabilities.
You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in a similar setting is required
- Three year's post graduate experience is required to be considered at senior level
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership with CORU where applicable
- Available immediately
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
Visit Apply for more Occupational Therapy jobs
- € 33969 - 59207 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist