Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
£25,000 to £26,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with a leading Hospital provider seeking to recruit a Physiotherapist for their Neuro-rehabilitation service near Barnsley.
The service provides both long-term and short-term person-centred rehabilitation, care and support for male and female adults, with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
• To work as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
• To work alongside the Lead Physiotherapist.
• To communicate clinical information pertinent to the rehabilitation of the clients.
• Undertake assessment and treatment of clients.
• Provide an interdisciplinary approach to the rehabilitation of the client within the service or in the community.
• Utilise the support of the Physiotherapy Assistants in providing therapeutic programmes to clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Experience of recording data to HPC standards.
• Experience of rehabilitative treatment of clients with neurological conditions of CVA and Brain Injury.
• Full UK driving licence and access to own car.
• Willingness to partake of an interdisciplinary approach towards client orientated goals.
• Commitment towards research into physiotherapy treatment of the neurological impaired client.
- £ 25000 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 13 Feb 2017
Ref: Physiotherapist Barnsley
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy