Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy
Edgware, London, Greater London, England
Looking to take your career to next level in the private sector? Keep reading to find out more!
Our client is an acute private hospital division and is the largest independent provider of private health care in the UK. It has over 60 hospitals nationwide. Each hospital is equipped with the latest technology and handling over Apply inpatient and 1, Apply outpatient visits each year.
For the role of Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy your core responsibilities are the following:
- Manage the daily running's of the Pharmacy Department
- Provide leadership to pharmacy staff and clinical direction
- Ensure a safe and an effective medicine management service
- Liaise with the hospital management team, Group Chief Pharmacist, clinical steering group, Regional and Corporate Teams when appropriate
- Help implement/develop business opportunities
- Handle clinical governance matters
- Provide support and training to staff members
Please apply today to find out more information!
About the Individual:
You must possess the following knowledge, skills and qualifications to be successful for the role of Clinical Services Manger
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered member on the General Pharmaceutical Council register
- Up to date knowledge of General Pharmaceutical & Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance
- Understand the Care Standards Act and Care and know the Quality Commission Requirements
- Competitive starting salary and excellent benefits.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Gym membership discount
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- £ 48000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 13 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist