Senior Medical Scientist (Blood Transfusion/Haematology)-Dublin
DublinSenior Medical Scientist (Blood Transfusion/Haematology), required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a North Dublin based Hospital.
We are looking for a suitably qualified and highly motivated applicant, to take a key role in the organisation, delivery and development of the Blood Transfusion Service. This role will also involve rotation to the Haematology Department.
This is a full time, fixed term contract of 2 years, with excellent salary and benefits offered.
- BSc in Biomedical Science
- Possess Fellowship of the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine (FACSLM) or be eligible for fellowship
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Blood Transfusion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Continuing support for on-going education and regular in-service education
- Group Health Insurance Schemes
- Staff Group Discount Scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Ample free car parking
- Flexible working conditions
Apply now by e-mailing a copy of your CV to Robyn at Apply or call Apply Apply Applyto discuss further. TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 47979 - 64500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor
Recommended, similar jobs
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
SJB Medical Ltd