Senior 1 Radiographer (The Wellington Hospital)
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK - World's largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016.
The Wellington Hospital is expanding in 2017 with the opening of a brand new state-of-the-art outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre located in Elstree, North-West London. The centre will accommodate a wide range of both diagnostic and treatment services and will consist of; 16 Consulting rooms, 3T MRI, X-ray, Ultrasound & 6 treatment rooms.
The Wellington Hospital, is the UK's largest independent hospital with over 260 beds. It has an international reputation for outstanding care in areas of medicine including; cardiac services, neurosurgery, critical care, rehabilitation, oncology and orthopaedics. Also part of the Wellington Hospital is the Platinum Medical Centre as well as the Diagnostics & Outpatients Centre located in Golders Green.
As a Senior 1 Radiographer at our new Elstree outpatient, diagnostic and treatment centre, you will be working with the most modern diagnostic and imaging equipment including General, DEXA, CT, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Radiology. With the commissioning our new Toshiba Aquilion One Cardiac CT and Siemans Aera 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanners, now is a great time to join us.
This is a full time, permanent post. 37.5 hours per week. The projected salary range is is £36,937 - £44,271 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package on top.
Duties & Responsibilities
* You will play an integral role ensuring diagnostic imaging of the highest standard and maintain the highest quality of patient care.
* Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services whiles rotating between areas as required.
* Provide a portable service to wards and departments.
* Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
* Maintain X ray records and archived images.
Skills & Experience
* Educated to degree or diploma level in radiography with HCPC registration.
* Experience Radiographer within General, theatre, mobile and preferably CT. MRI experience is advantageous.
* Team leading and supervisor skills with the ability to co-coordinate departments.
* Health and Safety training.
- £ 36500 - 44271 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography