Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Qualified Paramedics – Full Time/Part Time - Shift 24/7.
Are you looking for a new adventure? Why not consider the North East as your new home, we will offer you:
- Minimum starting salary of £24,304 (up to £28,462 depending on experience).
- Up to 25% unsocial hours payment dependant on rota line.
- 27 days annual leave, increasing with service.
- C1 training (if not already qualified).
- Payment of first HCPC scrutiny fee and first registration (if not already registered).
- Up to £8,000 relocation support (subject to terms and conditions).
- Fully expensed 4 day familiarisation prior to joining.
- Full induction including CPD week.
- An on hand mentor to guide you through your day.
- Opportunities to progress in to roles such as Emergency Care Clinical Manager, Advanced Practitioner, HART or Clinical Hub roles.
Geographical locations are available in:
North of Northumberland on the Scottish Borders in the picturesque market town of Berwick Upon Tweed.
Central Division in the cultural city of Durham and surrounding areas.
South Division in the vibrant city of Middlesbrough, and coastal areas of Hartlepool and Redcar and many more.
The North East of England is an incredible area to live, boasting two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and many more wonderful attractions.
We are looking for candidates that are ideally HCPC registered, however if you possess PHECC this would be considered. You must also be able to demonstrate evidence of continuing personal and professional development through your application and at assessment stage. Please note that if you are successful, obtaining HCPC registration is a condition of employment.
It is essential for you to possess a full current driving license, valid in the UK and highly desirable for it to cover category C1 vehicles. Blue light driver training is desirable.
We expect that all applicants have no more than three penalty points on your driving license or equivalent.
Successful candidates will be joining our team of more than 2,000 staff, who respond to over Apply emergency and urgent incidents a year from 60 stations spread across 3,200 miles.
We are fully committed to the professional development of our workforce and support the post-registration education of paramedics in relevant areas, such as clinical decision making, minor injuries management, and research.
We invest in our employee’s future and strongly encourage career progression from Paramedic to HART, Emergency Care Clinical Manager, Trauma Team opportunities to Operational Manager and the new implementation of an Advanced Paramedic role; the opportunities are endless.
To register your interest in a new challenge with the North East Ambulance Service please click on the link below to complete a short application and we will contact you about forthcoming Recruitment Event’s in Ireland and the UK where you can meet some of our Team who have already made the move. These are likely to take place in late February and early March.
We look forward to meeting you.
- £ 24,304 - 28,462 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Paramedic