London, Greater London, EnglandConsultant Radiologist
Salary: £76,000 - £102,000 depending on experience.
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading health care systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a consultant to join a trust in Southern region of the UK (London Area). Are you looking for a new opportunity?
The role is in the southern area of the UK which is a very pleasant area with property prices very reasonable, public transportation running consistently in the area and many local amenities.
The successful candidates will have a good level of experience in general medicine and A&E.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next step in their careers.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in Radiology and possibly general/internal medicine
- Competitive salary
- Relocation packages available
- Structured training programmes
- Study leave to help doctors pursue UK qualifications
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed her probation.
- £ 76000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography, Doctor
Recommended, similar jobs
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
SJB Medical Ltd