Medical Scientist - Histology Dublin
Medical Scientist required by Cpl Healthcare for full time roles in Histology based in a private hospital in South Dublin.
Our client is a prestigious private hospital in South Dublin, providing a range of tests, examinations, surgical and medical services on an inpatient and out patient basis.
These roles offer an immediate start.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by laboratory management.
- Ensure that all samples are processed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Be responsible for the quality of work in the laboratory and carry out duties in accordance with hospital policy.
- Relevant Qualification in Medical Science
- Post graduate experience working in histology is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Membership or eligibility for memberhsip of the ACSLM
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to Apply
Or call our dedicated Allied Healthcare team for more information on Apply
Visit Apply for more Medical Science jobs
- € 31047 - 53241 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Laboratory