Speech and Language Therapist - Mullingar
Experienced Speech & Language Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a locum post working in an acute hospital setting, Westmeath.
Our client is ideally looking for someone at senior level but will consider an experienced basic grade candidate.
This role offers an immediate start.
Interested candidates will be required to have experience in the following areas:
- Working in an adult acute hospital setting
- Dysphagia qualification and experience
- Experience in videofluoroscopy/tracheostomy is preferable
- A recognised qualification in Speech & Language Therapist
- Experience in an acute setting is essential
- 3 years post graduate experience required to be considered at senior level
- Dysphagia competent
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated if qualified outside the Republic of Ireland / membership of IASLT
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more speech & language therapy jobs
Key Words: Speech, language, therapy, therapists, swallowing, dysphagia, tracheostomy, adults, acute, hospital, Westmeath
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Speech therapy