Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Park Hospital has a vacancy for a Ultrasonographer (Bank) to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* DCR(R), BSc or recognised equivalent qualification in diagnostic radiography.
* Post qualification in Diagnostic Ultrasound.
* Current HCPC (Health Professions Council) registration.
* Good communication skills
* Current knowledge of modern imaging techniques and applied practice
* Post qualifying ultrasound work experience.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide NHS general and gynaecological ultrasound scans within the Imaging Department. Working with the Imaging Manager to provide a high standard service
* The Park Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, a leading provider of private healthcare in the UK. We are an acute care hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical procedures for the local community.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 30 - 40 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Sonography