Associate Director of Clinical Services
Gisburn, Clitheroe, Lancashire, England
BMI Gisburne Park in Lancashire is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Associate Director of Clinical Services to join their management team.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification and relevant registration certificate.
* Experienced in leading acute hospital services
* Clinical Professional Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice
* Management of change
Duties of this role include:
* Responsible for providing direction and leadership to clinical departments. Working with the Director of Clinical Services to support the initiatives of the hospital, driving a culture of safety, clinical effectives and continued improvement for the patient experience.
* The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all staff within the allocated remit, ensuring the achievement of CQC and BMI Standards.
* Lead the team to deliver care and services that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy,
* respect and dignity
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical/knowledge / skill, and expertise
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 12 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration