Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
£21,500 - £26,500
We are looking for a full time dedicated and enthusiastic Radiographer to join our team working for a leading private health care company. The hospital provides high quality private healthcare, delivering exceptional experiences for the patients treated.
As a Radiographer within the team, you will be an integral part of a team providing excellent patient care over two sites. You will have enthusiasm and commitment to providing the highest level of care for patients and deliver a high quality diagnostic imaging service through undertaking a wide range of radiographic examinations. You will work closely with a wide range of other healthcare professionals to support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision.
* To perform radiological procedures within the department, on the ward and in theatre, as required, in accordance with department protocols and Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations (IRMER) capacity
* To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
* To be capable of working efficiently within a team & also have the ability to work single handed when necessary.
* The ability to be flexible.
* To review policies, procedures and protocols and make recommendations regarding their content and application within your working capacity.
* To provide day to day supervision of more junior & non clinical staff within the department, e.g:
* Involvement in scheduling/rotas/diaries
* Involvement with induction, development and training
* Ensure work is carried out efficiently and to agreed working practices and protocols
* To participate in the on-call rota
Requirements for Post
* BSc degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification to meet registration requirements
* Registered with the HPC
- £ 21500 - 26500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography