Healthcare Assistant (HCA)
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Do you aim to provide a quality of care that you would want for yourself, your family and friends?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to work day or night shifts in a friendly community hospital in Hereford.
Our client provides ongoing medical care and rehabilitation to recovering patients who have had treatment but are not well enough to go home.
To work with Pulse you need:
• A minimum of 6 months clinical experience in a hospital setting within the past 12 months
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• Clinical referee details
As part of our recruitment process we would be required to obtain satisfactory references from current and previous employers, covering a period of three years and a satisfactory DBS check.
You must show the following skills:
• Committed to delivering a high standard of nursing care.
• Communicating effectively.
• High standards of clinical practice.
Benefits you can receive working though Pulse:
• Variety of shifts available to suit your needs - we work from your availability offering you flexibility to work when you want.
• Online booking system available to all our temp staff.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and the services we offer, contact Pulse today.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
- £ 8.00 - 12.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 11 Feb 2017
Ref: HCA - Herefrord2
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant