Part Time Sonographer
DublinTTM Healthcare, on behalf of an imaging clinic in South Dublin, is currently recruiting for a part time Sonographer.
The selected candidate will be expected to deliver a high quality, effective and efficient ultrasound service to the highest professional standards.
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent.
- Qualified Sonographer with Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Medical Ultrasound
- 1-2 years post grad experience in ultrasound with a sound clinical knowledge of ultrasound
- Ability to perform abdomen/obstetrics/gynaecological ultrasound procedures to a high standard
- 4D Ultrasound Experience
- CORU registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, reflecting a positive, professional attitude at all times
To discuss the role in more detail or to email your CV in word format, please contact Aoife on Apply, or email your CV to Apply!
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €100!
For details on all of our roles, please log onto: http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Sonography